Join our team
Technical Support Trainee
Who we are
Nimblr is an AI scheduling and communication platform that automates patient acquisition and engagement for the healthcare and wellness sectors. Its technology solves the $150B no-show problem and automates the digital patient journey by reaching 99% of patients, reducing 40% of no-shows, and scheduling 10 times faster in multiple channels, 24/7.
Nimblr.ai was founded by a team of serial entrepreneurs that has been building and deploying AI-powered chatbots since 2010. We have offices in Santa Mónica, CA and Mexico City. We are looking for talented professionals who want to develop new skills and are not afraid to tackle large and ambitious projects.
Technical Support Trainee at Nimblr
Are you an Engineer or Information Technology professional passionate about providing a great customer experience? Are you excited about analyzing data and being part of an expanding global organization? We want to talk to you!
This position is responsible for assisting customers by solving their software questions/ requirements and helping them to obtain and acknowledge the best ROI using our platform. Acting as the initial point of contact for customers, tasks include taking/making phone calls, communicating through messaging platforms, and diagnosing technical issues; all while prioritizing customer confidence in our platform, high levels of service satisfaction, and a fast response time. The position also requires the completion of detailed reports listing requests for technical assistance, and the ability to analyze, troubleshoot, and diagnose any platform issues while actively updating, maintaining, documenting support content, and monitoring all customer support tickets.
At Nimblr, we pride ourselves on our fantastic service. This position requires someone highly committed with a positive, personable attitude.
- Analyze user data and develop tools that optimize the customer support process
- Handle all US and LATAM customer technical support cases globally through phone and email submission.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose software issues.
- Support tickets documentation
- Create and maintain knowledge-based on customers’ FAQs and support content.
- Ensure SLA accomplishment
- Transmit technical aspects to customers
- Last year of Engineering or IT Administration
- Advanced and fluid English. You need to feel confident talking with customers in the US
- Analytical mindset
- Customer empathy and great service attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Data analysis - SQL basic experience
- A highly competitive compensation package
- The chance to be a key player at a startup that’s growing fast and revolutionizing the healthcare space
- An incredibly international team of smart and supportive people.
If you would like to apply, please fill out this form https://forms.gle/UJuD38swEPPyfAheA