Join our team
Data Analyst & Account Associate
Who we are
Nimblr is an AI scheduling and communication platform that automates patient acquisition and engagement for the healthcare and wellness sectors. Its technology solves the $150B no-show problem and automates the digital patient journey by reaching 99% of patients, reducing 40% of no-shows, and scheduling 10 times faster in multiple channels, 24/7.
Nimblr.ai was founded by a team of serial entrepreneurs that has been building and deploying AI-powered chatbots since 2010. We have offices in Santa Mónica, CA and Mexico City. We are looking for talented professionals who want to develop new skills and are not afraid to tackle large and ambitious projects.
Data Analyst & Account Associate
Are you passionate about providing a great customer experience? Are you excited about analyzing data, creating automated processes and being part of an expanding global organization? We want to talk to you!
Acting as the initial point of contact for customers, tasks include taking/making phone calls, communicating through messaging platforms, and diagnosing technical issues. The position also requires the completion of detailed reports listing requests for technical assistance, and the ability to analyze, automate, troubleshoot, and diagnose any platform issues while actively updating, maintaining, documenting support content, and monitoring all customer support tickets.
This position is responsible for analyzing the data from current customers and free trials. Identifying trends and patterns in data and reporting results will be a key activity to help the company make decisions and improve customer retention/conversion. The three pillars of the data to analyze are: Digital Patient Conversion, Patient Engagement, and Revenue Optimization (capacity).
Assisting customers by solving their software questions/requirements and helping them to obtain and acknowledge the best ROI using our platform.
At Nimblr, we pride ourselves on our fantastic service. This position requires someone highly committed with a positive and personable attitude.Responsibilities:
- Interpret data, analyze results from trials and provide ongoing reports.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns from the customer base.
- Build forecasts, recommendations, and strategic/tactical plans based on business needs and market knowledge.
- Handle all US and LATAM customer support cases globally through phone and email submissions.
- Support ticket documentation.
- Last year of Engineering, IT, Administration or International Business.
- Advanced and fluid English. You need to feel confident talking with customers in the US
- Analytical mindset
- Customer empathy and great service attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Data analysis - SQL basic experience (or willing to learn).
- A high degree of organizational skills.
- Self-driven and proactive.
- A highly competitive compensation package
- The chance to be a key player at a startup that’s growing fast and revolutionizing the healthcare space
- An incredibly international team of smart and supportive people.
If you would like to apply, please fill out this form https://forms.gle/UJuD38swEPPyfAheA