Health Care and other Professionals
The Site and Services are intended for users who are 18 years old or older. Furthermore, we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from persons under the age of 13. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received Personal Information from a person under the age of 13, we will delete such information from our records.
How We Collect Information
Information You Provide To Us
We collect information you provide directly to us, such as when you request information, create or modify your account, request Services, complete a Nimblr form or application, contact customer support, or otherwise communicate with us. This information may include and is not limited to: name, email, phone number, postal address, and other information you choose to provide.
Information We Collect Through Your Use Of Our Services
Your use of our Services requires that Nimblr be granted access to your personal calendar and contacts and we will collect personal information about you from these sources. Access to your calendar and contacts may be terminated by you at any time. If you terminate Nimblr's access to your calendar and contacts all data previously obtained by Nimblr will be deleted from our system.
Nimblr is by design exposed to the emails that Holly is explicitly copied on, however, Nimblr DOES NOT have access to your inbox.
The following are the type of information that Nimblr collects:
- Registration-related information (such as name, addresses, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, occupation, information imported from social log in permissions granted to us, etc.)
- Information about the Services that you use, how frequently you use them, and your responses to the offerings and advertisements presented or made available by us.
- Information about the searches you perform on our websites or in our other Services and how you use the results of those searches.
- Transaction-related information (such as credit card or other preferred means of payment, billing information, or a history of purchases through our Services)
- Customer service information about you as a user of our Services
- Location data information
- Calendaring program information that will assist us in checking your availability and your appointment time preferences, and any related comments, notes or messages you have provided for us regarding your availability and/or appointment time preferences.
- This information may be accessed through web-based calendaring programs, mobile app-based calendaring program, or third-party online calendars (e.g. Google Calendar, Outlook, or any other) that Users choose to connect to Nimblr.
Additionally, the following are situations in which you may provide Your Information to us:
- When you fill out forms or fields through our Services;
- When you sign up for any newsletters or other materials through our Services;
- When you provide information to us through a third-party application, service or website;
- When you communicate with us or request information about us or our Services, whether via email or other means;
- When you participate in online surveys;
- When you participate in any of our marketing initiatives, including, contests, events, or promotions; and
- When you participate in forums or provide user generated content or submissions.
Information Third Parties Provide
We may collect information about you from sources other than you, such as from social media websites (i.e., Hubspot, Google Services, Meta Services, Twitter Ads, Linkedin Ads, Wistia, Email automation tools, video storage tools), blogs, other users and our business partners.
When you use the Services we may collect your precise location data. We may also derive your approximate location from your IP address.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
When you use our Services through your computer, mobile phone or other device, we may collect information regarding and related to your device, such as hardware models and IDs, device type, operating system version, the request type, the content of your request and basic usage information about your use of our Services, such as date and time. In addition, we may collect information regarding application-level events and associate that with your account to provide customer service. We may also collect and store information locally on your device using mechanisms such as browser web storage and application data caches.
Call, Text And Email Data
In connection with providing our Services, we receive and send certain data, including the date and time of the call, the parties name and phone number, and the content of any short message service (SMS), multimedia messaging service (MMS) and text messages. This data is transmitted over a network which is not secure and we do not control, and may include Personal Information which is not encrypted. This may result in someone being able to view the information contained in these transmissions without your permission. Nimblr will take all reasonable measures to prevent this from occurring, but cannot guarantee success, therefore you agree that you understand and accept this risk. Furthermore, it is your sole responsibility to keep the personal identifying information contained in such messages safe and secure after you have received it on your mobile device or computer.
When you interact with the Services, we collect server logs, which may include information like device IP address, access dates and times, app features or pages viewed, app crashes and other system activity, type of browser, and the third-party site or service you were using before interacting with our Services.
Usage and Preference Information
Information We Collect From Other Sources
We may also receive information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our Services. For example if you choose to link, create, or log in to your Nimblr account with a payment provider e.g., Google Wallet or social media service e.g., Facebook, or if you engage with a separate app or website that uses our API, or whose API we use, we may receive information about you or your connections from that site or app.
Log Files, Cookies and Anonymous Identifiers
How We Use Information
We will use this information in order to:
- Provide users with customer support.
- Contact you and provide you with information.
- Analyze, improve and manage our Services and operations.
- Resolve problems and disputes, and engage in other legal and security matters.
Additionally, we may use the information we collect about you to:
- Send you communications we think will be of interest to you, including information about products, services, promotions, news, and events of Nimblr and other companies, where permissible and according to local applicable laws.
- Display advertising, including advertising that is targeted to you based on your location, as well as your Nimblr activities.
Verify your identity and prevent impersonation, spam or other unauthorized or illegal activity.
We will use the contact information from your clients to contact them only for the purposes that you enabled in your account. Due to the nature of the service, we need to comply with national regulations that require us to ask for their permission to continue with the SMS communications.
If you have provided your client’s mobile number, they need to agree on being contacted by us on your behalf at the mobile number you have provided. This will include calls and text messages, to receive informational messages and communications related to the scheduled events and promotional messages that you may configure in your account. Message and data rates may apply.
To stop receiving text messages, they need to text a reply to us with the word STOP. We may confirm the opt-out by text message. If they subscribe to multiple types of text messages from us, we may unsubscribe them from the service that most recently sent them a message or respond by texting them a request to identify the services they wish to stop. Please note, that by withdrawing their consent, some Site features and functionalities in Holly may no longer be available to you and your clients.
In case some of your clients do not reply or request to stop the service of Holly via SMS, you will be notified via email, in-app, or notes in the events registered.
This regulation applies to the majority of US and Australian users, to know more about your account’s situation please write to email@example.com
Sharing Of Information
Through Our Services
We may share your information with third party Service Providers to enable them to provide the Services you request; with the general public if you submit content in a public forum, such as blog comments, social media posts, or other features of our Services that are viewable by the general public; and with third parties with whom you choose to let us share information, for example other apps or websites that integrate with our API or Services, or those with an API or Service with which we integrate.
We may disclose Your Information:
To any person who, in our reasonable judgment, is authorized to receive Your Information as your agent, including as a result of your business dealings with that person (for example, your attorney). To our third-party vendors so that they may provide support for our internal and business operations, including for the handling of data processing, data verification, data storage, surveys, research, internal marketing, delivery of promotional, marketing and transaction materials, and our Services' maintenance and security. These companies are authorized to Use Your Information only as necessary to provide these services to us and are contractually obligated to keep Your Information confidential;
To third parties when you engage in certain activities through our Services that are sponsored by them, such as purchasing products or services offered by a third party, electing to receive information or communications from a third party, or electing to participate in contests, sweepstakes, games or other programs sponsored, in whole or in part, by a third party.
Nimblr is committed to cooperating with law enforcement while respecting each individual's right to privacy. If Nimblr receives a request for user account information from a government agency investigating criminal activity, we will review the request to be certain that it satisfies all legal requirements before releasing information to the requesting agency.
Furthermore, under 18 U.S.C. § § 2702(b)(8) and 2702(c)(4) (Voluntary Disclosure Of Customer Communications or Records), Nimblr may disclose user account information to law enforcement, without a subpoena, court order, or search warrant, in response to a valid emergency when we believe that doing so is necessary to prevent death or serious physical harm to someone. Nimblr will not release more information than it prudently believes is necessary to prevent harm in an emergency situation.
We may share your information with Nimblr subsidiaries and affiliated entities that provide services or conduct data processing on our behalf, or for data centralization and/or logistics purposes; with affiliated entities that provide payment processing services on our behalf; with vendors, consultants, marketing partners, and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf; in response to a request for information by a competent authority if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or is otherwise required by, any applicable law, regulation, or legal process; with law enforcement officials, government authorities, or other third parties if we believe your actions are inconsistent with our User agreements, Terms and Conditions, Terms of Service, or policies, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Nimblr or others; in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, consolidation or restructuring, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by or into another company; if we otherwise notify you and you consent to the sharing; and in an aggregated and/or anonymized form which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Social Sharing Features
The Services may integrate with social sharing features and other related tools which let you share actions you take on our Services with other apps, sites, or media, and vice versa. Your use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the social sharing service. Please refer to the privacy policies of those social sharing services for more information about how they handle the data you provide to or share through them.
Any information or content that you voluntarily disclose for posting to the Service becomes available to the public, as controlled by any applicable privacy settings that you set. Once you have shared User Content or made it public, that User Content may be re-shared by others. If you remove information that you posted to the Service, copies may still remain viewable in cached and archived pages of the Service, or if other Users or third parties, using the Service, have re-shared, copied or saved that User Content.
Analytics And Advertising Services Provided By Others
Links to Third-Party Websites
International Privacy Practices
Nimblr Sites are primarily operated and managed on servers located and operated within the United States. In order to provide our products and services to you, we may send and store your personal information outside of the country where you reside or are located, including to the United States. Accordingly, if you reside or are located outside of the United States, your personal information may be transferred outside of the country where you reside or are located, including to countries that may not or do not provide the same level of protection for your personal information. We are committed to protecting the privacy and confidentiality of personal information when it is transferred. If you reside or are located within the European Economic Area and such transfers occur, we take appropriate steps to provide the same level of protection for the processing carried out in any such countries as you would have within the European Economic Area to the extent feasible under applicable law. By using and accessing our products and services, users who reside or are located in countries outside of the United States agree and consent to the transfer to and processing of personal information on servers located outside of the country where they reside, and that the protection of such information may be different than required under the laws of their residence or location.
You may correct your account information at any time by logging into your online account. If you wish to cancel your account, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that in some cases we may retain certain information about you as required by law, or for legitimate business purposes to the extent permitted by law. For instance, if you have a standing credit or debit on your account, or if we believe you have committed fraud or violated our Terms, we may seek to resolve the issue before deleting your information.
How we keep your information safe
We have a team or professionals dedicated to keeping your information secure and testing for vulnerabilities. We also continue to create new, or improve existing, policies and features to keep your information safe.
Nimblr will comply with individual's requests regarding access, correction, and/or deletion of the personal data it stores in accordance with applicable law.
Promotional Information Opt Out
You may opt out of receiving promotional messages from us by following the instructions in those messages. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your account, about Services you have requested, or our ongoing business relations.
Your California Privacy Rights
This Policy applies to personal information collected from California residents through our website, mobile application, and other digital platforms where this Policy is posted (collectively, the "Services").
Information We Collect
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Usage Data
- Commercial information, such as records of products or services purchased, obtained, or considered.
- Internet or other electronic network activity information, such as browsing history, search history, and information about interactions with our Services.
- Geolocation data, such as physical location or movements.
- Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, or olfactory information, such as recordings of customer service calls and security camera footage.
- Professional or employment-related information, such as job title and company name.
- Inferences drawn from any of the information listed above to create a profile about a consumer reflecting the consumer's preferences, characteristics, trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.
We may collect this information directly from you, automatically through your use of our Services, or from third-party sources such as, but not limited to Hubspot, Google Services, Meta Services, Twitter Ads, Linkedin Ads, Wistia, Email automation tools, video storage tools.
How We Use Personal Information
We may use personal information collected from California residents for the following business purposes:
- Providing and improving our Services.
- Performing transactions and fulfilling orders.
- Responding to customer inquiries and providing customer support.
- Conducting research and analysis to improve our Services.
- Personalizing our Services to better meet your needs.
- Complying with legal obligations and enforcing our policies.
- Protecting against fraud and security risks.
- Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose personal information collected from California residents to the following categories of third parties:
- Service providers, such as payment processors, hosting providers, and data analytics providers, who perform services on our behalf.
- Affiliates, business partners, and other third parties who work with us to provide our Services.
- Law enforcement agencies, government authorities, and other third parties as required by law or to protect our legal rights.
- Buyers or other successors in the event of a merger, acquisition, reorganization, or other similar transaction involving our company.
Your Rights under the CCPA
If you are a California resident, you have the following rights under the CCPA:
- Right to Know: You have the right to request information about the personal information we have collected about you in the past 12 months, including the categories of personal information, the sources from which we collected the personal information, the purposes for which we collected and used the personal information, and the categories of third parties with whom we shared the personal information.
- Right to Delete: You have the right to request that we delete the personal information we have collected from you, subject to certain exceptions.
- Right to Opt-Out: You have the right to opt out of the sale of your personal information.
- Right to Non-Discrimination: You have the right not to be discriminated against for exercising your rights under the CCPA.
To exercise any of these rights, please submit a request to email@example.com.
We will take steps to verify your identity before fulfilling your request to know or delete personal information. We may require you to provide certain information to verify
Last Edited on July 21, 2023