Join our team
Marketing and Content Associate
Who we are
Nimblr is an AI scheduling and communication platform that automates patient acquisition and engagement for the healthcare and wellness sectors. Its technology solves the $150B no-show problem and automates the digital patient journey by reaching 99% of patients, reducing 40% of no-shows, and scheduling 10 times faster in multiple channels, 24/7.
Nimblr.ai was founded by a team of serial entrepreneurs that has been building and deploying AI-powered chatbots since 2010. We have offices in Santa Mónica, CA and Mexico City. We are looking for talented professionals who want to develop new skills and are not afraid to tackle large and ambitious projects.
Marketing and Content Associate at Nimblr
We are looking for a talented bilingual student or young professional who wants to develop new skills and isn’t afraid to tackle AI projects. As a Marketing and Content Associate, you will have the opportunity to work with all the members of our team, while you support the marketing strategy of one of the most innovative chatbots on the market.
Our ideal candidate will be open to grow in our team and take new responsibilities, developing skills in the entire customer journey!Responsibilities:
- Execute planning, writing, and content creation for internal and external communication (blog, e-blast, copyright, ads, social media posts, videos, etc.)
- Support community engagement by executing a day-to-day social calendar and content that strengthens Nimblr’s Brand
- Research and analysis of outsourced data to support marketing strategies.
- Collaborate with the team on new ideas, approaches, and tools for PR, marketing, and communicating about Nimblr’s products
Skills / Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Administration, Engineering, or Marketing, 7th semester (close to graduating) or recently graduated.
- Previous work experience (not necessarily in marketing).
- Mandatory near-perfect English.
- Excellent written communication skills (English and Spanish).
- Experience with written content research and creation (Portfolio will be required).
- Be passionate about storytelling and technology startups.
- Proactive, critical thinker, creative solver, and detail-focused.
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite is a plus.
- The chance to be a key player at a startup that’s growing fast and revolutionizing the healthcare space
- A competitive compensation package
- Mindfulness courses
- An outstanding international team of smart and supportive people.
- Home office, Salary, and an additional $MX 500 monthly for high-quality internet service.