Join our team
Head of Customer Success
Who we are
Nimblr is an AI scheduling and communication platform that automates patient acquisition and engagement for the healthcare and wellness sectors. Its technology solves the $150B no-show problem and automates the digital patient journey by reaching 99% of patients, reducing 40% of no-shows, and scheduling 10 times faster in multiple channels, 24/7.
Nimblr.ai was founded by a team of serial entrepreneurs that has been building and deploying AI-powered chatbots since 2010. We have offices in Santa Mónica, CA and Mexico City. We are looking for talented professionals who want to develop new skills and are not afraid to tackle large and ambitious projects.
Head of Customers Success at Nimblr
The Head of Customer Success is responsible for driving adoption and outcomes leading to
renewals, expansion, and advocacy across their assigned book of business. The CSM plays a
critical role in cultivating a best-in-class customer experience, retaining our customers, engaging
our new trials, and expanding the usage of our product suite and services. The CSM is
responsible for fostering deep relationships with their customers, understanding their business
and needs, acting as a customer advocate, and delivering solutions to meet their challenges.
At Nimblr, we pride ourselves on our outstanding service. This position requires someone highly
committed with a positive personable attitude and great leadership.
- Work and design success plans at all scales (small, mid and B2B) globally (US and LATAM).
- Accountable for achieving targeted company net dollar retention (NDR) and retention rates of assigned customer book of business.
- Develop strategies, processes, and automation tools to drive customer engagement and product adoption.
- Work with the business’s strategic customers to build strong customer relationships with executives and other key stakeholders through consistent account review and outreach.
- Identify customer and trials challenges to proactively identify and communicate better solutions and strategies to achieve customer business goals.
- Deliver and ensure new features adoptions through highly effective communication.
- Identify upsell or cross-sell opportunities.
- Manage incoming lead accounts and provide follow-up throughout the sale and post-sale process.
- Build relationships with small to medium trials to encourage product adoption and closings.
Skills / Requirements:
- Advanced and fluid English. You should feel confident talking with leads & customers in the US.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Business.
- 4+ years of experience in strategic/analytical roles with at least 2+ years in the SaaS industry.
- Data analysis experience
- Ability to engage senior-level executives and establish credibility.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong project management and time management skills.
Want to be a part of our team? Apply today!